LMR-01: Galvanized ladder mesh reinforcement.
Ladder Mesh Reinforcement is innovative product for the building industry. The welding spots of ladder mesh reinforcement warp wire and weft wire are on the same surface. It is widely used for wall reinforcing. And it can reduce cracking, increase lateral flexural strength and increase elasticity.
Specifications of ladder mesh reinforcement
- Material: low carbon steel wire or stainless steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 2.5–6 mm.
- Length: 3 m.
- Width: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm.
- Space distance: 40 cm.
- Package: carton or pallet or plastic wrapped.
Features of ladder mesh reinforcement
- High strength and firm structure.
- Reduce crackings.
- Increase lateral flexural strength and elasticity.
- Enhance the resistance to water penetration.
- Reinforce a variety of masonry walls.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
LMR-02: Ladder mesh reinforcement is often used for brick wall reinforcement.
LMR-03: With galvanized surface, ladder mesh reinforcement is corrosion and rust resistant.