Reinforcing rib mesh is also called welded reinforcing rib mesh. With ribbed profile, it can perfectly improve the bonding to concrete and minimize any concrete cracking that may occur as a result of concrete shrinkage. The reinforcing welded rib mesh is suitable for using in a variety of applications, such as concrete footpaths, industrial and commercial ground slabs, precast panel construction, residential slabs and footings.
RRM-01: Rectangular reinforcing rib mesh.
Specifications of reinforcing rib mesh
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
|Item||Longitudinal Wire (mm)||Cross Wire (mm)||Weight (kg/sheet)|
|WRRM01||11.9 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||157|
|WRRM02||11.7 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||131|
|WRRM03||9.5 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||109|
|WRRM04||8.6 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||94|
|WRRM05||7.6 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||79|
|WRRM06||6.75 @ 100||7.6 @ 200||68|
Features of reinforcing rib mesh
- High strength and high rigidity.
- Improve the bonding to concrete.
- Minimize concrete cracking that may occur as a result of concrete shrinkage.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcing mesh
- Concrete footpaths.
- Industrial and commercial ground slabs.
- Precast panel construction.
- Residential slabs and footings.
RRM-02: 2nd floor concrete slab.
RRM-03: Rib raft foundation.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.