RSB-01: Reinforcing deformed bars.
Reinforced deformed steel bar for concrete reinforcement is also called ribbed steel bar. This kind of steel bar usually has vertical rib and transverse rib on surface, the form of vertical rib including spiral, crescent and herringbone. Sizes are usually described in millimeter.
Specifications of reinforcing steel bar
- Material: mild or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Style: ribbed bar (deformed bar) or plain round bar (smooth bar).
- Bar Diameter: 6–50 mm.
- Length: 3, 6, 9, or 12 m.
- Tensile strength: 500 Mpa.
- Package: bundle packing.
|Item||Diameter (mm)||Area (mm2)||Weight (kg/m)|
Features of reinforcing steel bar
- High strength and firm structure.
- Anti corrosion and rust.
- Fire resistant.
- Various types and sizes for choice.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcing steel bar
- Mainly used in construction industry with all types of reinforced concrete structure.
- Reinforcing mild steel bar used in construction of domestic swimming pools.
RSB-02: Reinforcing steel bar bundle tied by steel strip.
RSB-03: Reinforcing steel bar coil tied by steel strip.