BB-01: Galvanized beam bolster.
Beam Bolster is used to support lower beam steel from the slab form. All legs spaced 2-1/2" on centers. It is available in 1" to 5" heights in 5' lengths. Manufactured with plastic protected, galvanized, or epoxy coated.
Specifications of beam bolster
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, plastic protected or epoxy coated.
- Wire diameter: 7 or 4 gauge.
- Height: 1" to 5" in 1/4" increments.
- Length: 5', with legs spaced 2-1/2" on centers.
- Type: beam bolster, beam bolster upper, beam bolster with plate.
Features of beam bolster
- High strength and good stability.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
BB-02: Beam bolster upper.
BB-03: Three beam bolsters.