Reinforcement tie wire is made of annealed wire for reinforcing steel, and there are various sizes of tie wire for concrete reinforcement for choice. Tie wire is popularly used in the daily life and various industries for binding, tying, fencing and other industrial uses to avoid frequent and repeated maintenance.
RTW-01: Rebar tie wire coil.
RTW-02: Straight tie wire.
Specifications of reinforcement tie wire
- Material: carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 1.25–3.2 mm.
- Weight: 3, 5, 10 kg/coil or 3, 5 kg/bundle.
- Types: rebar tie wire coil, straight tie wire, U type wire, double loop tie wire, quick bale tie wire, single loop bale tie wire.
Features of reinforcement tie wire
- High tensile strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Various types for choice.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcement tie wire
Reinforcement tie wire is used for binding, tying, fencing and other industrial uses in:
- Construction sites.
- Residential areas.
- Industrial sites.
RTW-03: U type reinforcement tie wire.
RTW-04: Double loop tie wire.
RTW-05: Quick bale tie wire.
RTW-06: Single loop bale tie wire.