Reinforcing bar support is made of high quality low carbon steel, and is welded with new technology. With great strength, flexibility, anti-static, and environmental protection features, this reinforcing bar support can greatly improve the quality of the project. By using steel bar support, the construction time can be saved and the speed can be accelerated to reduce the construction cycle.
RBS-01: Reinforcing bar chairs.
RBS-02: Reinforcing bar bolster.
Specifications of reinforcing bar support
- Material: low carbon steel Q195, Q215 and Q235.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Bottom treatment: plastic coating, plastic caps, iron scraps.
- Wire diameter: 5.5 mm, 6.5 mm.
- Height: 1 to 10 inch.
- length: 5 feet.
Features of reinforcing bar support
- Welded with new technology.
- Great strength and flexibility.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Environmental protection.
- Easy to use and reduce the construction time.
Applications of reinforcing bar support
Reinforcing steel bar support is mainly used for big construction industry, such as linking single or multi-layer reinforced steel bars.