Slab Bolster is used for supporting lower slab steel from slab form. Legs are spaced 5" on center. It is available in 3/4" to 3" heights in 1/4" increments. And there are three types of slab bolster, they are slab bolster with plastic, slab bolster upper and slab bolster with plate.
SB-01: Galvanized slab bolster.
SB-02: Slab bolster with plastic.
Specifications of slab bolster
- Material: carbon or stainless wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, plastic protected or epoxy-coated.
- Height: 3/4" to 3", in 1/4" increments.
- Length: 5 ft.,10 ft., with legs spaced 5" on centers.
- Type: slab bolster with plastic, slab bolster upper, slab bolster with plate.
Features of slab bolster
- High strength and good stability.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
SB-03: Slab Bolster upper.
SB-04: Slab bolster with plate.
SB-05: Epoxy coated slab bolster.