PRM-01: Galvanized pipe-line reinforced mesh.
Pipe-line reinforced mesh is pipe-line reinforced welded wire mesh, and the material of the mesh is low carbon steel with cold or hot dipped galvanized surface. With the features of high strength, firm structure, long service life and corrosion, rust resistant features, it is mainly used for concrete weight coated subsea pipelines.
Specifications of pipe-line reinforced mesh
- Material: low carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 1.8 mm.
- Mesh size: 12 × 25 mm.
Features of pipe-line reinforced mesh
- High strength and firm structure.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
PRM-02: Pipe-line reinforced mesh is made of galvanized low carbon steel.
PRM-03: Pipe-line reinforced mesh is often packed in roll.