Concrete slab mesh is also called reinforced welded wire mesh, which is made of galvanized stainless steel wires. With the features of high strength, high rigidity, and corrosion, rust resistant, it is widely used for foundations reinforcing and roads reinforcing to improve concrete adhesion, prevent the emergence of concrete cracks and increase the bearing weight and so on.
Specifications of concrete slab mesh
- Material: stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: hot dipped galvanized or electro galvanized.
- Variety: truss mesh reinforcement or ladder mesh reinforcement.
- Tensile strength: 510 MPa.
- Minimum impact strength: 485 MPa.
|Item||Wire Diameter (mm)||Mesh Size (mm)||Sheet Weight (kg)|
|WCSM01||6.3||200 × 200||33|
|WCSM02||7.1||200 × 200||41|
|WCSM03||8||100 × 100||105|
|WCSM04||8||200 × 200||52|
|WCSM05||9||200 × 200||62|
|WCSM06||10||200 × 200||80|
CSM-01: Concrete slab mesh supported by steel chair at construction site.
Features of concrete slab mesh
- High strength and rigidity, not easy to break.
- Improve concrete adhesion.
- Increase the bearing weight.
- Prevent the emergence of concrete cracks.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Reduce the time of installation.
- Reduce offcuts and wastage.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of concrete slab mesh
- Foundations reinforcing.
- Roads reinforcing.
- Building walls reinforcing.
- Pool decks reinforcing.
- Terraces reinforcing.
CSM-02: Concrete slab mesh used for foundation reinforcing.
CSM-03: Concrete slab mesh used for road surface reinforcing.