Brick wall reinforcement mesh is welded wire sheet for reinforcement concrete construction, and there are two types of this kind of mesh, truss-mesh reinforcement and ladder-mesh reinforcement. And its feature is that welding spots of warp wire and weft wire are on the same surface. With the galvanized surface, it is corrosion and rust resistant, and with the high rigidity and long service life, it is mainly used for brick wall reinforcing.
BWRM-01: Truss mesh reinforcement.
BWRM-02: Ladder mesh reinforcement.
Specifications of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 2.5–6 mm.
- Panel width: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm.
- Pane length: 3 m.
- Spacing: 40 cm.
- Styles: truss mesh reinforcement or ladder mesh reinforcement.
- Package: carton or pallet or plastic wrapped.
BWRM-03: Brick Wall Reinforcement meshes in warehouse.
Features of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- High rigidity, strength and stability.
- Welding spots of warp wire and weft wire are on the same surface.
- Continuous length of joint reinforcement.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- Block slab structure reinforcing.
- Hollowed slabs reinforcing.
- Building wall reinforcing.
- Support wall reinforcing.
- Concrete ground reinforcing.
- Bridge reinforcing.
- Bank reinforcing.
- Airport reinforcing.