TMR-01: Galvanized truss mesh reinforcement.
Truss mesh reinforcement is necessary for masonry wall construction. Truss mesh reinforcements are embedded into the horizontal mortar joints of masonry walls. So it can continuous the wall length.
Specifications of truss mesh reinforcement
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 1.8–2 mm.
- Weight: 2–10 kg.
- Length: 3 m.
- Width: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm.
- Space distance: 40 cm.
Features of truss mesh reinforcement
- High strength and firm structure.
- Reinforce a variety of masonry walls.
- Reduce crackings that arise from thermal stresses.
- Enhance the resistance to water penetration.
- Increases the elasticity.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
TMR-02: Galvanized truss reinforcement meshes placed in cardboard box.
TMR-03: Truss reinforcement meshes packaged on pallets in warehouse.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.